The mission of the Treasurer’s Office and Material Resources Department is to manage Town of Mount Royal’s finances and material and information technology resources. Accordingly, the department is called on to provide expertise and support in the areas of accounting, finance, taxation, the budget process, information technology and procurement, all in compliance with the laws, regulations and policies currently in effect.
The department is active in several interconnected areas:
- Finance includes all functions related to investment, budgeting, banking and financial control.
- Accounting’s objective is to provide to all Town government users the necessary expertise, support and services in the areas of accounts payable, billing, accounts receivable, accounting and payroll.
- The overall objective of Procurement is to ensure the Town departments have access to the supplies, materials, equipment and general services they require in order to deliver quality services to residents at the best possible price and under the best possible terms and conditions while complying with the laws, regulations and policies currently in effect.
- Information Technology’s objective is to provide to all Town government users the expertise, advice, support and services with respect to information systems and other information technologies that they need in order to perform their work.
Services and information
- We provide online access to information on Town of Mount Royal’s operating budget and its triennial capital expenditures program.
- Also available online: market value of properties that were part of a recent transaction in Mount Royal.
- You can pay your property taxes, transfer taxes, metered water consumption bill and any other bill issued by us at the service counter at 90 Roosevelt Avenue, 2nd Floor.
For more information about our services, please contact us.
Town of Mount Royal – Treasurer’s Office and Material Resources
90 Roosevelt Ave. – H3R 1Z5