The role of the Human Resources Department is to assist and provide expertise to Town departments in the following areas:
- Labour relations (negotiations, implementing and interpreting collective agreements)
- Staffing (hiring, assignment, employee evaluation)
- Human resources development (training, development, career planning, employee assistance programs)
- Occupational health and safety
- Compensation, including the updating of work descriptions and job evaluation programs)
- Employee benefits (group insurance, pension plans, etc.).
Services and information
- The Town’s job postings, including those for summer jobs, are available online.
- Have a look at our action plan [PDF 100kB] for disabled persons.
If you have any questions about our services or how to apply for a posted job, please contact us.
Town of Mount Royal – Human Resources
90 Roosevelt Ave. – H3R 1Z5
© Copyright 2013, Town of Mount Royal. All rights reserved.