Your safety… Our priority!
Our mission is to:
- Contribute to maintaining your quality of life and your safety through a visible, reassuring, courteous and effective presence
- Favour the Town’s economic development
- Apply and enforce Town By-laws
- Promote crime prevention and road safety
- Support other Town departments
With you since 1980!
The Town of Mount Royal Public Security Department was created in 1980 to resume the services of the Town Police Department, which had recently been closed. Police staff were then integrated into Station 31, located in Côte-des-Neiges.
In 2004, the merger of the Mount Royal (PDQ 24) and Outremont (PDQ 36) neighbourhood police stations, among other events, leads Mount Royal to promote the use of Public Security resources more than ever on its territory.
Since 2011, the Sécurité des Deux-Rives Agency has been responsible for managing Public Security’s human resources for the next 5 years.
Services and information
- To benefit from the best quality service possible, all requests asking for an actual intervention from Public security (noise, parking, home watch, etc.) ought to be discussed over the phone by dialing 514-734-4666. E-mails are better suited for questions of a more general nature.
- To properly understand your role in respecting security regulations, consult our Info-security capsules.
- Among our various protection services, we offer home watch service.
For all questions concerning security, contact us.
Town of Mount Royal – Public Security
10 Roosevelt Ave. - H3R 1Z4